St. Louis Mortgage Refinance
Want to lower your monthly payment or shorten the length of your loan term? Mortgage refinancing in St. Louis could be an opportunity for you. With historic low rates, refinancing can also help homeowners quickly build equity on their home.
Did you know that refinancing a $200,000 loan even at 1% lower could result in savings as great as $40,000 throughout the life of the loan? Your loan originator will advise you of the potential savings and advantages of your unique refinancing options in St. Louis.
When refinancing in St. Louis, the homeowner pays off an existing loan and takes out a new one. This gives owners the opportunity to take advantage of a variety of refinancing benefits, including:
- Improved credit. If you've built up a better credit history, you may be able to refinance your mortgage at a lower rate, resulting in potential savings throughout the life of the loan.
- Change your loan type. Switch from an existing Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) to a Fixed-Rate or vice-versa.
- Change the loan term. This is an option if you are trying to pay off your loan at an accelerated rate or lower your payment.
- Build home equity. Lowering your interest rate or shortening the term of your loan may help increase your home’s equity at a faster rate.
- Avoid paying PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance). If your home has appreciated in value, refinancing in St. Louis could be an opportunity to eliminate PMI payments.
American Equity Mortgage in St. Louis provides refinancing options in surrounding metro areas that include, but are not limited to: Mehlville, Maryland Heights, Cahokia, Brentwood, Chesterfield, Florissant, St. Charles, High Ridge, and O'Fallon.
Contact a mortgage consultant today to see if mortgage refinancing in St. Louis is the right solution for your financial future. American Equity Mortgage helps those in St. Louis and throughout Missouri Get To A Better Place.
*By refinancing your existing loan, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.