Jumbo mortgages are a good solution for borrowers looking to purchase a higher priced home. American Equity Mortgage is your trusted expert in making sure you get the best service when considering getting a jumbo loan for the house of your dreams.
A loan is considered jumbo if it exceeds the conforming and conforming high-balance loan limits:
- In 2016, the current conforming loan limit for a single-family home is $417,000 for all states in the continental U.S.
- In federally designated high-priced markets in the continental United States, conforming high-balance limits range from $417,001 to $625,500.
Get the Facts:
- Available for primary residences, second or vacation homes and investment properties, and are also available in a variety of terms
- Available as fixed-rate or adjustable-rate loans
- May have higher interest rates than conforming and conforming high-balance home loans and can have stricter underwriting and larger down payment requirements
Find out if a Jumbo Loan is right for you. Fill out an application or call your local office today.