Seattle Mortgage Refinance
Want to lower your monthly payment or shorten the length of your loan term? Consider mortgage refinancing in Seattle, WA. As interest rates are still low, refinancing may be an opportunity to help homeowners build equity on a home over a short period of time.
When refinancing in Seattle, the homeowner pays off an existing loan and a new loan is issued in its place. This gives borrowers the opportunity to capitalize on a variety of refinancing benefits, such as:
- Improved credit. If you've built up a better credit history, you may be able to refinance your mortgage at a lower rate, resulting in potential savings throughout the life of the loan.
- Change your loan type. Switch from an existing Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) to a Fixed-Rate or vice-versa.
- Change the loan term. This is an option if you are trying to pay off your loan at an accelerated rate or lower your payment.
- Build home equity. Lowering your interest rate or shortening the term of your loan may help increase your home’s equity at a faster rate.
- Avoid paying PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance). If your home has appreciated in value, refinancing in Seattle could be an opportunity to eliminate PMI payments.
American Equity Mortgage in Seattle serves surrounding metro areas in Washington that include, but are not limited to: Bellevue, Tacoma, Kirkland, Northgate, Shoreline, and Ballard.
Contact a Loan Originator today to see if mortgage refinancing in Seattle is the right solution for your best financial future. American Equity Mortgage helps those in Seattle and throughout the Pacific Northwest Get To A Better Place.
*By refinancing your existing loan, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.